Can't get past Step 4 in Setup

Allgemeine Diskussionen zu ConPresso 3.x.
Achtung: Bitte benutzt wenn möglich die themenspezifischen Foren!
Antworten
billym
ConPresso-Newbie

Can't get past Step 4 in Setup

Beitrag von billym »

Hi, I'm installing Conpresso on a home network to test it out but am having problems.

In step 4 you have to enter the Admin user name, password, a couple of e-mail addresses and the directory for Conpresso.

When I press NEXT it comes back, no error messages but the e-mail addresses are shown in open fields. I presume it doesn't like them for some reason. I have tried a whole bunch of combinations but nothing seems to work.

I also tried the test send at step 1, sending a message to root@localhost.localdomain, although the page timed out I did get a message in the root mailbox.

Any suggestions as to how I might get around this?

Thomas -Balu- Walter

Re: Can't get past Step 4 in Setup

Beitrag von Thomas -Balu- Walter »

Hi Billy,

I've just checked step 4, is it possible that your addresses include a "+" in the local (user)-part?

The mailcheck regular-expression we are using (from the de.comp.lang.php-FAQ) does not allow those (and I've also added a note in the file, but forgot to have a closer look :-().

You might want to modify conpresso/_setup/step4.inc.php and change the lines 19 and 20:

$AdminEmailOK = eregi("^[a-z0-9\._-]+@+[a-z0-9\._-]+\.+[a-z]{2,3}$", $AdminEmail);
$cpFromOK = eregi("^[a-z0-9\._-]+@+[a-z0-9\._-]+\.+[a-z]{2,3}$", $cpFrom);

Just put a "// " in front of both, so that they look like

// $AdminEmailOK = eregi("^[a-z0-9\._-]+@+[a-z0-9\._-]+\.+[a-z]{2,3}$", $AdminEmail);
// $cpFromOK = eregi("^[a-z0-9\._-]+@+[a-z0-9\._-]+\.+[a-z]{2,3}$", $cpFrom);

This disables the check of the addresses during setup. If you still have that problem or have problems changing the files, feel free to post here again.

HTH
Balu
Antworten